December 14th MeetupDec 3rd, 2010 | By admin | Category: News
On December 14th at 7PM, we will be meeting at the Perkins (Private Room) 5320 E 82nd St. Indianapolis, Indiana. If you have ever wanted to get into internet marketing or have been doing marketing for years you will definitely be able to take something away from our meetups.
Topic: Understanding How Much Traffic and Money Is Available in YOUR Internet Market.
Here is a brief description of what we will discuss:
1. How to discover traffic volumes of your top keywords AND how much traffic your COMPETITION receives.
2. Which keywords are your top converting keywords and to tell which one are BUYING keywords.
3. Discovering what products are being sold in your market.
4. Are your prices comparable with your competitors?
5. Are YOU #1
6. Would it be profitable if you were #1 in Google?
This will be an “informal” meetup and I promise you that this will not be a pitch fest! We will only discuess SEO tips and trends that we are seeing in Internet Marketing.
Please visit http://www.meetup.com/Indianapolis-SEO-Training/ and RSVP immediately. There are only 36 spots available and will fill up quickly.
We look forward to meeting you there!